Once your appointment has been scheduled, Dr. Kantzler asks that you bring the following on your first visit to expedite your treatment:
- All your medication bottles – both prescription and over the counter medications you are currently using.
- Your insurance card and picture ID.
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of all other physicians providing you care during the period you will be receiving treatment from Kurt W. Kantzler, D.O.
- Reports, discs and/or films recently obtained including X-Rays, CAT Scans, MRIs, or any other diagnostic tests and the names and phone numbers of the testing facility.
- New patient forms downloaded from this site, printed and completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Names and phone numbers of those persons to be contacted in case of emergency.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact the office as soon as possible to reschedule.